Hey, thank you for visiting! Check this out:
01. Urbanizing the Suburbs
Did you know that 8% of Americans live in buildings that are 20 storeys or higher, which is almost the exact same percentage as people living in a mobile home, vehicle or a boat in the U.S.?
02. Our Plan Toronto + Vancouver 2050
Learn from experts behind the plans proposed to shape the future of housing, climate, jobs, and transportation in two of Canada’s fastest-growing urban centres!
03. 3 Things Toronto Should Learn from Tokyo’s Urban Planning
For one, Tokyo has 12 simple categories of Zoning – Toronto has 25, and they are not simple at all!
04. The mini-mid-rise
This award-winning concept proposes a mid-rise that skips the land assembly challenge
05. The Cost of Angular Planes
Let’s talk about the cost of 45-degree angular planes:
1. In housing units (and I mean the number of units we lose)
2. During design and construction
3. In achieving sustainability
4. In the message it sends as Torontonians
Are you enjoying our videos so far?
Insert your details below and in the next 3 days we will send you more cool, educational content about achieving smarter density!